Firefox browser looks better than IE .It loads faster than IE and have many plugins (add-ons) that enhance its functionality (Though IE also added some extra functionality in its 9 and later version) .
I am also using Firefox for surfing internet.From last few days I was getting some problem while using it.
My Firefox keeps on loading the page.Even welcome page was taking a long time to load.A circle in the tabs keeps on moving which shows that page is still loading.
Sometimes circle keeps on moving and i have to open a new blank tab.I was completely annoyed with this.I searched Mozilla forums and found this solution:-
1) Type about:config in the address bar and press the "Enter" key.
2) When you see a warning, click I'll be careful, I promise! button.
3) In the Filter bar, type network.http.max-connections
4) Right click the preference network.http.max-connections and choose Modify change the value to 30 or 48 click OK. (default value is 256)
5) Close the about:config tab and Restart Firefox.
Another alternate solution for this problem is to disable the extra addons and plugins that you have installed.
Follow these steps to remove/disable addons or plugins:-
1) Go to Add-ons Manager by clicking Add-ons from Tools menu.Alternatively you can use command ctrl+shift+A
2) Click on Disable button to disable the add-ons.You can uninstall these add-ons by clicking on Remove button.
3)You can also remove/disable extra plugins by selecting plugins from right sidebar.
After removing the extra add-ons/plugins , restart the Firefox.
Hope this solution will help you.If you have face same problem or still facing problem than please share it in comments